1. Scratch off the coating to get a 20-bit security code.
2. Click the "Check Authenticity" at the upper-right corner of the this page.
3. Enter the 20-bit security code (without any space charaters) in the popup window then click "CHECK".
4. You will get the checking result if the code is correct.
A. The product you are checking is genuine. The product is manufactured by FiiO Company, thanks for choosing us.
B. The number you are checking does not exist. The product is not manufactured by FiiO Company.
C. The number has been checked. If this is the first time you enter the security code after scratched the coating personally,
it means the product is not an authentic one.
D. The security code you input is less than 20 bits, please try it again.
|Mainframe||One-month guaratee for replacement
One year of free maintenance
|Accessories except the mainframe
(Subject to the items list on user-manual)
|Battery||Half a year of free maintenance|
|Packing material||Without warranty|
Note: The above guarantees start from the invoice-issue date.
FiiO warranty is just for your reference, while local sales agents have the right to determine the specific details.
FiiO Company reserves the final interpretation and amendment for the above guarantees terms.
Procedures of How to Get After-sales Service
1. Please contact local dealer first once you find problem in the machine. If they refuse to give related after-sales service,
please give feedback to FiiO Company by sending email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We would handle it properly to ensure customer's satisfaction.
2. For repair maintenance, you are supposed to send the defective device to FiiO Company with freight paid.
After it has been repaired, we will send the sound machine back to you with freight paid by FiiO.
3. It is highly suggested to buy from local authorized sales agent to get better, faster before and after sales service.
4. Plaese do not maintain or dismantle the product on your own and keep it away from water.
Contact Information for After-sales Service
In case of abnormal working or wrong operations, it's suggested that you first visit our website and go to the Support area to get related information.
If you cannot find the information you need or if it's confirmed to be a warranty issue, please send email to email@example.com to consult.