Author： Publish time：2017-05-05
The following changes and improvements have been made to the FW1.1.5 compared to the FW1.1.4
1. Added SPDIF out settings for DoP/D2P switch (under Settings->Audio settings);
2. Added In-Vehicle mode;
3. Added sorting tracks by date added in the playlist;
4. Added the Google account settings;
5. Added the System Email application;
6. Improved the Search function (now when clicking on an album/artist in the search result list, it will take you directly to the corresponding album/artist list);
7. Improved the track loading method in the All Songs list;
8. Improved the display of long track titles/file names;
9. Fixed issue where some third-party apps could not scan for the local music;
10. Fixed issue where some FLAC/AAC tracks were played abnormally;
11.Fixed issue where the Resume function would not work with the iSO tracks;
12. Fixed issue where the dynamic wallpaper will be resetted to the default wallpaper after switching from Pure music mode to Android mode;
13. Fixed issue where the tracks would be played in incorrect order if clicking the Play button beside an artist to play it;
14. Fixed issue where the currently played artist/genre would not be highlighted under the Artist/Genre category;
15. Fixed issue where the duration of the APE track was displayed incorrectly.
16. Miscellaneous bug fixes.
Note: When scanning a very large music library, it's suggested to use the "Scan selected folders" function to do multiple scans and scan for a limited number of songs each time, so to prevent the exceptions of data overloading.