Author：FiiO Publish time：2017-06-08
In order for you to submit product feedback to us more conveniently, we added the online feedback function in FW1.1.6. So we can collect your opinions and suggestions and keep improving the firmware of X5 3rd gen. Thanks for your support all the way!
The following changes and improvements have been made to the FW1.1.6 compared to the FW1.1.5.
1. Added support for playing DSD files via Bluetooth;
2. Added online feedback function (FiiO Music->Settings->About app->Online feedback);
3. Fixed issue where the output amplitude would decrease when resuming playing after a pause while the player is connected to the K5;
4. Fixed issue where the Key-lock Settings would still take affect even when the screen is unlocked if the "Screen lock" (in Security settings) is set to None and the "Lockscreen album art" ( in FiiO Music) set to OFF;
5. Fixed issue where pressing the Previous Track button might not work as it should when playing in the "All songs" list;
6. Fixed issue where the playback will stop after deleting the currently playing song from the "All songs" list;
7. Fixed issue where clicking an album/artist in the search result would not lead you to the correct place if entering the search from the FiiO Music homepage;
8. Improved issue where some DSD tracks could not be supported;
9. Improved the sorting by added time function of the playlist;
10. Improved issue where the characters in some CUE sheets might be displayed incorrectly;
11. Improved issue where the characters in some ID3 tags might be displayed incorrectly;
12. Miscellaneous bug fixes.