Author： Publish time：2017-09-28
The following changes and improvements have been made to the FW1.1.8 compared to the FW1.1.7.
1. Added a new method to restore Google Play service (After uninstalling Google Play service, perform a factory restore then re-update the current firmware);
2. Updated the UI translation for some new functions.
1. Fixed issue where the display of the Now Playing list would not refresh after switching songs;
2. Changed the UI of the VU meter and lyrics search;
3. Fixed issue where the Gapless playback function might not work in a few cases;
4. Fixed issue where the change of the playback mode could not be saved or the Resume function could not remember the correct song/location if shutting down the player without exiting FiiO Music app first;
5. Fixed issue where the albums under the Artist category might be displayed in incorrect order;
6. Fixed issue where the default sorting method of a newly created playlist would be Alphabetical order;
7. Fixed issue where the DSD file might fail to play when output via Bluetooth in some cases;
8. Improved the jitter issue when fast forward/rewind or play/pause music;
9. Fixed issue where the sound might be abnormal when playing some mono or 5.1 channel tracks;
10. Fixed issue where some MP3 files could not be played;
11. Fixed issue where the embedded album art of some APE tracks could not be displayed;
12. Fixed issue where the playback would not restart form the begging when pressing the Previous button after playing the first track in a CUE sheet for more than 10 seconds;
13. Added notification ("Music file does not exist") for playing a deleted song in the playlist;
14. Miscellaneous bug fixes.
Firmware download: Click here.
How to upgrade: Click here.