Author： Publish time：2017-09-29
The Annual Rocky Mountain Audio Fest (RMAF) is the largest consumer audio and home entertainment show in the United States. CanJam RMAF is a show-within-a-show, organized by Head-Fi.org, it features the latest and greatest in headphone audio technology, one of the fastest growing segments of the audio industry.
This year will be FiiO's second time to the CanJam @ RMAF. We do appreciate this kind of opportunity to communicate with our friends all over the world. Look forward to seeing you there.
Detailed info of the Audio Fest:
Name of Exhibition: CanJam @ Rocky Mountain Audio Fest 2017
Dates and time: October 6th (Fri.), 12am – 7pm
October 7th (Sat.), 9am – 6pm
October 8th (Sun.), 9am – 4pm
Address: Denver Marriott Tech Center 4900 S. Syracuse St. Denver, CO 80237
FiiO Room: CANJAM 26-27, 2009
Main products available for audition:
1. Smart Hi-Res Lossless Music Player X7 Mark II
2. Smart Hi-Res Lossless Music Player X5 3rd gen
3. Portable High-Res Lossless Music Player X3 Mark III
4. Portable High-Res Lossless Music Player X1 2nd gen
5. Native DSD DAC & Amplifier for iPhone Q1 Mark II
6. Wireless high-fidelity audio with DAC & aptX Bluetooth amp BTR1
7. Balanced In-Ear Monitors with Aerospace Titanium Diaphragm F5
8. Triple Driver Hybrid In-Ear Monitors F9
Among which, the X7 Mark II, X5 3rd gen, X3 Mark III, Q1 Mark II, F5 and F9 are all balanced, so welcome to drop by our booth and experience the wider sound stage brought by them.
FiiO Electronics Technology Co., Ltd.