Author： Publish time：2013-10-25
One X3 serves dual purposes:
The official release of FiiO X3's new firmware (FW2.05) with newly added DAC function!
Some improvements to FW2.05 based on the former FW.1.31 version:
1. Using the dedicated VID No. 2972 that applied by FiiO independently. Please reinstall the
new USB DAC Driver to solve the prompt problem as “Android Device” by the PC manager.
2. “USB Mode” had been added into the system settings. Now X3 can be used as memory card as well as USB DAC.
3. Formatting function had been added into the system settings, by which can format the TF card.
4. The limitation of gapless playback for album only had been removed. Now the gapless
can work when it is ON for Order or Loop playback (not for Single cycle or Shuffle play).
5. Fixed the issue that, it shows MOV for the coding information when change
the suffix from M4A to AAC, now can display normally as AAC.
X3 USB DAC Driver
Complete User Manual