!show!: 8194|Reply: 5

Christmas package: the release of X3 new firmware FW3.3

Super Moderator

Born for music and happy

digest
F-Coin
regtime
2013-5-10

Medal of X3 Senator if Forums Honorary Admin Excellent Moderator Outstanding Contributors King of Chatting Master of Publictity Master of Promotion Enthusiastic Member Active Member Supernova

Post time 2014-12-24 18:36:41 |Show all posts |
Edited by FiiO at 2014-12-24 18:42

680英文(1).jpg

The following changes and improvements were made to firmware 3.3 compared to FW3.0:

A. 10 new features:

1. Added support for M3U playlists.

2. Added support for exFAT formatted micro SD cards.

3. Added 5-band equalizer and support for equalizer presets (via changing provided presets).

4. Added support for folder-based album art (e.g. "cover.jpg" for all songs in a folder).

5. Added playback support for multichannel recordings.

6. Added feature to display ID3-based song title rather than filename in Now Playing screen.

7. Added Sleep timer, with on/off toggle switch and timer setting.

8. Added support for UTF-8 (no BOM) and Unicode LRC lyrics files.

9. Media library will now auto-update upon insertion and removal of TF (micro SD) cards when media library update is set to Auto.

10. Added option to display "all songs" by an artist as well as selecting individual albums by an artist.

B. Several optimizations:

1. Optimized playback of raw AAC files (.aac files)

2. Fixed issue where hidden files would be generated in the X3 after connection to Mac and other Unix-based computers and affect file browsing afterwards.

3. Optimized song ordering in albums.

4. Optimized randomization of songs in shuffle mode.

5. Fixed issue where m4a and FLAC tracks may skip unexpectedly when played from an NTFS formatted card;

6. Various other bug fixes.

X3 FW3.3

Click here >

X3 USB DAC Driver

Click here >

Use magic Report

FiiO Fans

digest
F-Coin
Audio Sources
yinyuan
AMPs
erfang
regtime
2014-11-27
Post time 2015-1-6 01:07:24 |Show all posts |
Why is there no battery´s percentage?

Why a lot of songs are not in the library? On my computer I have something like 10k files, but on library update only 5809 are included, I tried several things like updating without sdcard and then again with the card inside but nothing changed, I can clearly retrieve the songs from the storage but I´d like to find them more quickly from the library (divided by artist, album, genre). Most of them are in .flac format, is this relevant?

Use magic Report

Website Editor

digest
F-Coin
Audio Sources
X1
AMPs
E12
regtime
2013-5-10
Post time 2015-1-6 16:31:30 |Show all posts |
Bafieee replied at 2015-1-6 01:07
Why is there no battery´s percentage?

Why a lot of songs are not in the library? On my computer I  ...

1. We added the function of displaying battery percentage to the beta version firmware before, but it's a pity that feature is not stable enough.
So we cancel it in this official version, but we may add it to the next version.

2. For the X3, it can't help delete the database file when updating without micro SD card. Pls click here if you want to create the new database file. Sorry to inform you that, the limitation to 5800 songs number is still not fixed in this firmware, but we may cancel the limitation in the next version.
BTW, the similar limitation to songs number has been fixed in the X5's latest version firmware.

Use magic Report

FiiO Fans

digest
F-Coin
Audio Sources
X3
AMPs
X3
regtime
2015-2-9
Post time 2015-2-9 19:40:36 |Show all posts |
HI is the "unknown artist" issue fixed? also, does the EQ replace treble and bass settings do they exist still?

Use magic Report

Website Editor

digest
F-Coin
Audio Sources
X1
AMPs
E12
regtime
2013-5-10
Post time 2015-2-10 17:31:31 |Show all posts |
oldbean replied at 2015-2-9 19:40
HI is the "unknown artist" issue fixed? also, does the EQ replace treble and bass settings do they e ...

Hi, the 'unknown artist' issue has been fixed in this beta firmware FW3.33beta:click here, and you may try to upgrade your X3 if you have need. Of course, that beta firmware may be not stable enough. If there are any other questions, pls let us know.

The treble and bass settings still exist when the EQ is newly added to the firmware.

Use magic Report

FiiO Fans

digest
F-Coin
Audio Sources
.flac
AMPs
X3
regtime
2015-2-15
Post time 2015-2-15 02:33:52 from mobile |Show all posts |
Can you please add a music search tool in your firmware so i can find the song by name or  search by the first letter or scroll faster when i holding button ? Because I have a lots of songs,and when i find a song , it's very difficult

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

About FiiO|Warranty|Contact Us|FiiO Forums  

GMT+8, 2019-9-20 16:02 , Processed in 0.023633 second(s), 27 queries .