/Sign In
Search
!show!: 4719|Reply: 6

Where can I get a stacking kit for X3 1st generation

Intermediate Member

digest
F-Coin
Audio Sources
Fiio X3, Ipod nano, I think 6th generation, my Lenovo all-in-one desktop computer is the source that I run the asus xonar x7 external sound card/DAC out of. I run a simple Sykik 2.1 channel speaker system since I mostly use headphones to listen to my music anyways.
AMPs
Fiio e6 Fujiyama, Fiio e11 Kilimanjaro
DACs
Asus xonar U7, Fiio x3
Head Gears
Photive PH-BTH3 for bluetooth and Sennheiser HD 518, Bluedio Turbine bluetooth headphones( junk)
regtime
2014-11-30
Post time 2015-4-30 11:10:33 |Show all posts |
Edited by PhishPhanPhil at 2015-4-29 22:16

I have looked everywhere, and the closest place that "supposedly" carries this kit is in NYC.  Amazon doesn't carry it, it's the HS15, they already have the new HS12 but nothing for the "old" X3.  I really hope this isn't a sign of things to come.  Can you guys please make this product available somehow to people living in the U.S.?  Oops, nevermind I just saw in the news section that this is exactly what is taking place, Fiio is discontinuing products related to the "old" X3 and offering ones for the 2nd generation.  I guess we're just expected to shell out another 300 dollars and scrap our old one.  NOT LIKELY!  I thought that was what set you guys apart, you kept firmware updated on your older or lower grade models and didn't just expect people to run out and keep buying the "newest" whatever you offer.  I guess I was wrong.  Same thing as apple.  Thanks for clearing that up for me.
Phish is the best band in history.  All facts taken into consideration, whether a fan of their sound or not, it cannot be denied.

Use magic Report

Technical Support

digest
F-Coin
Audio Sources
X5
AMPs
E18
regtime
2014-11-18

Senator if Forums Honorary Admin Excellent Moderator Master of Publictity Enthusiastic Member Active Member Supernova

Post time 2015-9-1 16:20:11 |Show all posts |
Kindly inform you that as the x3 is no longer produced, its stacking kit is out of stock now. It is beyond our ability to help you now. Beg your pardon.

Use magic Report

Intermediate Member

digest
F-Coin
Audio Sources
Fiio X3, Ipod nano, I think 6th generation, my Lenovo all-in-one desktop computer is the source that I run the asus xonar x7 external sound card/DAC out of. I run a simple Sykik 2.1 channel speaker system since I mostly use headphones to listen to my music anyways.
AMPs
DACs
Asus xonar U7, Fiio x3
Head Gears
Photive PH-BTH3 for bluetooth and Sennheiser HD 518, Bluedio Turbine bluetooth headphones( junk)
regtime
2014-11-30
Post time 2015-10-16 02:53:42 |Show all posts |
Yellow replied at 2015-9-1 03:20
Kindly inform you that as the x3 is no longer produced, its stacking kit is out of stock now. It is  ...

How extremely disappointing this is.  The very reason that I chose this company was because I was put under the impression that this was not the type of company that comes out with a new generation each year and just expects their customers to throw away the old one and chalk up a few hundred bucks for the "latest and greatest".  I was told that the firmware continues to be updated for all models and generations.  This is obviously not true either since there has been no new firmware for the X3 first generation since the "latest and greatest" has been released.  When I do end up spending a few hundred dollars on a new mp3 player it won't be a fiio.  Thank you for your time.
Phish is the best band in history.  All facts taken into consideration, whether a fan of their sound or not, it cannot be denied.

Use magic Report

Intermediate Member

digest
F-Coin
Audio Sources
AMPs
DACs
Asus xonar U7, Fiio x3
Head Gears
regtime
2014-11-30
Post time 2015-10-16 02:59:09 |Show all posts |
How extremely disappointing this is.  The very reason that I chose this company was because I was put under the impression that this was not the type of company that comes out with a new generation each year and just expects their customers to throw away the old one and chalk up a few hundred bucks for the "latest and greatest".  I was told that the firmware continues to be updated for all models and generations.  This is obviously not true either since there has been no new firmware for the X3 first generation since the "latest and greatest" has been released.  When I do end up spending a few hundred dollars on a new mp3 player it won't be a fiio.  Thank you for your time.  

Use magic Report

Prime Member

digest
F-Coin
Audio Sources
X3II, X5, Note 4, iPod Touch 5th gen, iPod Touch 3rd gen
AMPs
Alpen E17, Alpen E17K
DACs
X3II, X5
Head Gears
Senn PX360, Momentum Wireless, Momentum 1.0, Senn HD700, Marshall Monitors, Bose AE2W (BT), Xioami Piston 2.1 (2)
regtime
2015-2-3
Post time 2015-10-16 03:17:03 |Show all posts |
PhishPhanPhil replied at 2015-10-16 02:59
How extremely disappointing this is.  The very reason that I chose this company was because I was pu ...

I don't know how helpful this is but you can still get one from here. I think this would be coming from China, so would take up to 30 days to arrive, but it IS an option.

Use magic Report

Intermediate Member

digest
F-Coin
Audio Sources
AMPs
DACs
Asus xonar U7, Fiio x3
Head Gears
regtime
2014-11-30
Post time 2015-10-30 12:11:47 |Show all posts |
samandhi replied at 2015-10-15 14:17
I don't know how helpful this is but you can still get one from here. I think this would be comi ...

Thank you that was helpful, I had tried to order it from some local distributors in New York but they were all out of stock and obviously not restocking this product.  I appreciate the help.

Use magic Report

Intermediate Member

digest
F-Coin
Audio Sources
AMPs
DACs
Asus xonar U7, Fiio x3
Head Gears
regtime
2014-11-30
Post time 2015-10-30 12:29:12 |Show all posts |
Thank you that was helpful, I had tried to order it from some local distributors in New York but they were all out of stock and obviously not restocking this product.  I appreciate the help.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

About FiiO|Warranty|Contact Us|FiiO Forums  

GMT+8, 2019-9-20 15:45 , Processed in 0.024410 second(s), 22 queries .