FiiO Forums

Retrieve Password
Register Now
/Sign In
Search
!show!: 3746|Reply: 2

Will there ever be a firmware upgrade for x3 again?

Intermediate Member

digest
F-Coin
Audio Sources
Fiio X3, Ipod nano, I think 6th generation, my Lenovo all-in-one desktop computer is the source that I run the asus xonar x7 external sound card/DAC out of. I run a simple Sykik 2.1 channel speaker system since I mostly use headphones to listen to my music anyways.
AMPs
Fiio e6 Fujiyama, Fiio e11 Kilimanjaro
DACs
Asus xonar U7, Fiio x3
Head Gears
Photive PH-BTH3 for bluetooth and Sennheiser HD 518, Bluedio Turbine bluetooth headphones( junk)
regtime
2014-11-30
Post time 2015-9-8 02:38:25 |Show all posts |
I remember the reason that I went with FiiO when I was deciding which mp3 player to purchase was because I was told that they continually upgrade the firmware for all of their models including the oldest models.  Unlike other companies who release another generation of a particular electronic product each year and just expect everyone to get rid of their "outdated" one and buy the newest generation, FiiO actually continues to upgrade the firmware for all of their models, from lowest to highest, oldest to newest.  However, I can't help but notice that there has been no new firmware introduced since last Christmas when it comes to the first generation x3.  Does FiiO intend to ever upgrade the firmware again?  I can only speek for myself but I know that I am not going to be buying the newest generation FiiO everytime one is offered so I sincerely hope that they do continue to update their firmware for all of their models.
Phish is the best band in history.  All facts taken into consideration, whether a fan of their sound or not, it cannot be denied.

Use magic Report

Technical Support

digest
F-Coin
Audio Sources
X5
AMPs
E18
regtime
2014-11-18

Senator if Forums Honorary Admin Excellent Moderator Master of Publictity Enthusiastic Member Active Member Supernova

Post time 2015-9-8 17:57:20 |Show all posts |
Hi, PhishPhanphil, We are busy in making the firmware to our x1 now. We will go on to update the firmware for the old x3. Pls don't worry.

Use magic Report

Intermediate Member

digest
F-Coin
Audio Sources
Fiio X3, Ipod nano, I think 6th generation, my Lenovo all-in-one desktop computer is the source that I run the asus xonar x7 external sound card/DAC out of. I run a simple Sykik 2.1 channel speaker system since I mostly use headphones to listen to my music anyways.
AMPs
Fiio e6 Fujiyama, Fiio e11 Kilimanjaro
DACs
Asus xonar U7, Fiio x3
Head Gears
Photive PH-BTH3 for bluetooth and Sennheiser HD 518, Bluedio Turbine bluetooth headphones( junk)
regtime
2014-11-30
Post time 2015-9-9 03:25:16 |Show all posts |
Yellow replied at 2015-9-8 04:57
Hi, PhishPhanphil, We are busy in making the firmware to our x1 now. We will go on to update the fir ...

Thank you very much for you timely reply.  I will not worry then, thanks again.
Phish is the best band in history.  All facts taken into consideration, whether a fan of their sound or not, it cannot be denied.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

About FiiO|Warranty|Contact Us|FiiO Forums  

GMT+8, 2019-10-23 03:06 , Processed in 0.020268 second(s), 22 queries .