Audio Sources
Sony MDR 7506
AMPs
Fiio M3
regtime
2016-10-12
Post time 2016-10-14 23:56:56 |Show all posts |
Hi everyone (sorry for the broken english, by advance),

I would like to adress a serious issue concerning the Fiio M3: it looks like the Fiio dev team totally put aside the developpement of its firmware. It has been a while that, on multiple threads, users have been reporting serious bugs, if not lack of functionnalities that should be basic, like the proper ID3 tags handling.

I can understand that with the upcoming of new products, finding time to keep the M3 firmware up to date can be difficult, but I will say the following to the people from Fiio : we can help. Some (if not a lot) of us are determined to help develop a better firmware for a good DAP that is lacking nothing but the software part. I know I am.

While browsing the threads, I've seen the post of a customer, unsatisfied with the software of the M3, who decided to send it back to the shop it came from. Isn't that sad?

Sirs, I beg you to let loose of the dev toolkit, or a proper source code. I hope someone will come across this post.

Regards from France,

kaegell

Use magic Report

FiiO Fans

digest
F-Coin
Audio Sources
M3
AMPs
Kilimanjaro 2
DACs
Olympus 2 USB
regtime
2016-6-29
Post time 2016-10-22 17:07:40 |Show all posts |
Yes this is a great idea - Fiio please let the wide community help develop and improve the user interface and capabilities (I'm thinking of how great the Rockbox team were in imprroving the MP3 players)

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

About FiiO|Warranty|Contact Us|FiiO Forums  

GMT+8, 2019-11-15 15:06 , Processed in 0.018760 second(s), 21 queries .